Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Fathers Day Weekend

We had a fun full weekend. We had a BBQ here on Saturday with the Andrew's. Ryan made hamburgers, hot dogs, and deer stake. I must say that the deer meat wasn't bad. This is the first time that I have tried deer meat and liked it. We set up a little pool for the kids and they had a blast with Violet and Ashton. Thanks for the pictures Brynn.





Sunday we had a BBQ at my parents house with everyone. We got my Dad some flip flops. This is his first pair and it was funny watching him walk in it. He will have to get used to that. We also took a picture with everyone that turned out pretty good for that many people. I can't get the picture to download but as soon as I do I will post it.

My nephew Mitch went to the MTC today. He will be serving a mission in Puerto Rico. Doesn't sound bad at all but we will miss him.

No comments: