Thursday, December 11, 2008

Update...I have no idea what to title this.

We have been very busy the last month. I will try not to bore you so I will just show the pictures.


I went to dinner with my BFF'S from high school Amber and Heidi. We had a lot of fun seeing each other after so many years. We need to get together more often (thanks for the picture Amber).

Ryan rockin it playing Rock Band on Thanksgiving. We had a lot of fun with the family that day.

We did a tree for the Festival of the Trees. It was titled "Remember When" and it is a 50's malt shop theme. This is something I look forward to doing every year.


Last weekend we went to Cedar City for Kary and Donna's wedding. Congratulations.



Ryan dancing with Tom at the wedding. Don't they make a cute couple?




Me and Jodi at the wedding having fun taking pictures of ourselves. I look like a deer caught in the headlights. I must say that I do like my new hairdo.





Ryan drew out for a special Elk hunt this year. He went up the weekend before Thanksgiving and the weekend after. He took Dylan up the 1st weekend and he had fun being Dads helper.



Ryan and Chad the 2nd weekend. He finally got his Elk. He was so happy.







1 comment:

AS Amber said...

YAY for an update! I must say I like your new hairdo, too! That's awesome about Ryan's elk. Being married to a hunter myself I know how exciting that is.
Does your family do the tree or Ryan's? That's really cool! How long have you been doing that?
Update more often, sheesh!