Friday, January 7, 2011

Before

This is the before picture. The countdown has began. I am starting to get a little nervous about my surgery. Every time I think about the little things that I won't be able to do for 6-8 weeks I start to talk myself out of it. Like how am I supposed to shower? Or how am I going to get to the car if it snows? My biggest concern in the not driving part. I like my freedom to go where I want when I want. I might need to hire a driver. Well this is the before picture of my ankle. You can kind of see in this picture that my right ankle is still a little swollen. I guess that isn't going to go away for a while. I got a pedicure today so that my toes will be pretty for surgery. Not that anyone will care, but I do.

1 comment:

Brynn said...

All I notice are your finger toes!!!