Monday, March 10, 2008

National Napping Day!!

Today is National Napping Day!! I thought that I would let you all know so that you make sure to get your nap in. I will be sure to do that when I get home from work. I know that I could use one now, that's for sure.

Ryan and I went out to dinner with Darrin and Melissa on Saturday to celebrate our birthdays. Melissa's is on the 11th and mine on the 12th. I hope that you all remembered to put my gift in the mail j/k. We met in Provo and had dinner at this Italian restaurant that I can't remember the name. But it was pretty good. We then went to Baskin Robbins for ice cream after (Thanks Aunt Leslie).

Last weekend Ryan and I celebrated our 13th anniversary. I can't believe that it has been 13 years already. Time flies when you are having fun. He took me to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner. I must say it was pretty tasty.

Dylan lost his 1st tooth last week. It's about time. I thought he would never loose them. He is excited that the snow is melting. He is skating all the time now that it is a little warmer.

1 comment:

Cadie said...

Yay, an update from Jacki! By the way, I put your birthday present in the mail today!